Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 234

Thread: Xel's Game Progress Topic Version 2.1

  1. #131
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *GRANDIA I DISC 1 SPOILERS*

    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

    Wait, now I remember, Justin has much more ACT than Gadwin... In my game, he only attacked me once, because I kept cancelling him / slowing his IP. That's another way Justin might win.

    **

  2. #132
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, no!

    *GRANDIA I EARLY DISC 2 SPOILERS*

    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

    It seems I've got this llama in my party, I think he's got a name but I can't remember if it was Rapp or something like that. He sucks!! I hope he dies or something, argh.

    ?
    ?
    ?

    **

  3. #133
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rapp? O_o But Rapp's cool.

    Do you mean Guido or something? I haven't played up to that point, I've been too lazy ^^;

  4. #134
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Rapp gets better, lmao, a llama, lol

  5. #135
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't care about stats but a 13? year old bitch like Justin couldn't beat a knight like Gadwin, it makes no sense. Rapp is cool but Guido has problems.

  6. #136
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Guido's ok, I don't mind him, but I can't stand Rapp, especially when he puts a finger up his nose, yuck; and he's ugly!, not that I care about guys, but I want to play with minimally decent looking characters. And

    *GRANDIA I EARLY DISC 2 SPOILERS*

    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

    I don't like what happens when you meet him, he's a ****in' coward, then he's lamely saved from the duel with Justin. Oh how would I love to fight him, I could mop the floor with him playing as either Justin or Feena. (I don't care about stats though.)

  7. #137
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You better get used to that pic, you'll be seeing it alot. But i can tell, the next person you get sucks massively. It's the voice that will make you want to rip your ears off and feed them to some kind of pig/llama hybrid.

    Anyway, i've started playing Chrono Cross. Tis a good game, but i'm stuck on this boss called

    *If you wish to view spoilers, look at the bottom of this post. If you wish to not view spoilers, jump to the next post.*
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    The spoilers are down this post, if you don't want to read them, skip to the next post.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Almost there...
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Fate. He's a tough bastard. I can get he weak, but never finish him...

  8. #138
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *SPOILERS FOR G1!!!*

    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !

    Get used to Rapp, he's w/you for rest of the game

  9. #139
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, dammit, no! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] Can't I get rid of him somehow? Damn, this will surely hurt my final opinion on Grandia.

    I rarely hated characters in my party in all the RPGs I've played, and out of these, this guy is only second to Chaco/Suikoden 2.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 02, 2003 06:30 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  10. #140
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    He gets better, don't worry. like all the characters he grows up too

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •